lidbeckbrent

lidbeckbrent

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dining Table Centerpiece: A Lovely Necessity!


 A dining table should have an interesting display even when its not being used. There is always some arrangement on my dining table, it’s a favorite place for me to create pretty vignettes.

Photo by John Bessler


Before this shoot for At Home Magazine I visited this home to  access what I was going to need to do. 

For the dining room I saw straight on, catching the  gorgeous architecture with the table in the center makes a compelling photo, but the table was empty.  

The shot would need drama, color, and a fun vignette to pull us in. The homeowner had a pretty Majolica dish and purple glasses in her glass cupboard which inspired me to create this pretty display. 

Photo by John Bessler

3 comments:

  1. Lovely. The dr table is the perfect blank canvas for vignettes. I have to stop letting the mail pile up on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the dining room I saw straight on, catching the gorgeous architecture with the table in the center makes a compelling photo, but the table was empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ขอแนะนำเว็บไซต์ที่ดีที่สุดในประเทศไทย 928bet การันตีคุณภาพด้วยนักพนันทั่วโลกที่ร่วมสมัคร ฝากถอนเงินจริงได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

    ReplyDelete